2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased car August 31 2017 from David Hill.Chris in finance messed up our names resulting in fraud on credit.

They withdrew our credit application and threatened to repossess the car. After contacting Subaru Finance we learned the correct application was never submitted. Had to work out loan on our own direct with Subaru Finance. Now it is December and still no registration.

When asked for copy of contract, they falsified it, I had the original and wanted to know what they would do. State has no record and dealer told the county clerk who called they know nothing about this vehicle.

They refuse to submit paperwork to state to license after I have made three payments.NEVER EVER BUY FROM GRAYSON

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false paperwork, dishonesty refusal to register vehicle" of new subaru and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Grayson Subaru Hyundai - Knoxville Tennessee needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new subaru in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grayson Subaru Hyundai - Knoxville Tennessee.

Comments

Oneida, Tennessee, United States #1269579

Now just 20 days short of 5 months from the purchase of this car.Still NO LICENSE PLATE although my county clerk was able to intervene through the State and obtain a registration which lists a license plate I never had and do not have.

Now I have to file a report with the Sheriff in order to obtain a plate according to the county clerk.

Lovely, more time off work !